When riding at high intensities, having the freedom of wearing shorts but with added warmth is a major plus on cooler days in Spring and Autumn. Our acclaimed Énergie Bib Shorts have been reborn with Super Roubaix® fabric as the perfect lightweight, flexible material that not only helps keep in warmth, but breathes remarkably well too. This gives greater comfort in a wide range of temperatures and means the shorts are ideal when paired with knee or leg warmers.
The shorts are based around the EX2.0 chamois used on our Grand Tour shorts. A higher density, dual foam design, the chamois is finished in a soft anti-bacterial fabric which sits smooth against the body. The EX2.0 chamois has variable depth and density, but it has an inverted profile without any raised surfaces, so will suit the low friction requirement of ultra-endurance cycling and highly active CycloCross racing.
The short panels are computer cut to match the rider when in the cycling position. A longer leg length gives your quads much needed extra coverage on cold days and the structured panels are shaped for optimal muscle support and least pedalling resistance. All are 4-needle-flat stitched for durability and a chafe-free, finish.
Black Factory dyed Roubaix.
Grey Silicone leg grippers with Subtle White/Purple Graphics.
Orange AirMesh bib and brace.
- High performance Carvico Super Roubaix® fabric offers excellent fast wicking muscle support (UPF 50+).
- Fully flat-locked seams
- Multi-panel, anatomic construction (with seamless inside leg) for strength and comfort.
- Soft 5cm Silicone gripper hems
- Dual Mesh leg cargo pockets
- Roubaix braces with mesh back panel to aid thermal comfort
- EX2.0 chamois higher density, dual memory form cycling pad
- Galibier branded elastic leg opening
- Italian Roubaix brushed fleece fabric for cooler weather use
- 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
|Inner Leg Length (cm)