Tech Features :
- Sport Wool 180 gram. 50% Wool 50% Polyester (the two threads are mixed as a yarn in the mill and it a single layer fabric)
- Relax cut ergonomic collar
- Recycled buttons
- Three reinforced cargo pockets
- Rear zipper pocket
- Silicon waist gripper
- Full hand finished stitching
- Naturally Antibacterial and fast wicking
SportWool is an amazing fabric but still a natural based fabric. To keep your jersey in tip top condition and retain its anti-odour properties there are a few simple things you can do :
Ideally hand wash in lukewarm water; do not bleach; do not dry clean; mild iron; do not tumble dry
If you must machine Wash, @ 30C on a brief washing cycle without heavy garments included.
Use Non Biological Detergent
Check the Detergent is suitable for wool
Things to avoid
Avoid Biological Detergent
Avoid Detergent with enzymes
Avoid Fabric Softeners
Garment is easy, loose fit.
If you want a closer fit, size down.
“I’m 39 chest and 33 waist and tried a large and it felt big, but I am used to aero racing jerseys. Settled on a medium and am delighted with it.”
Actual garment sizes below