- Windproof SBS anti-stick zip.
- At least 2 metres of Pressure Weave fabric in each smooth garment.
- Articulated, seam free collar to gently wrap around the neck in every cycling position
- Rear pockets, with 3M reflective trim to increase visibility with Mesh drainage feature.
- Silicone waist band Only at the rear of the jacket for comfort
- Double stitching throughout.
- Reflective 3M shoulder highlights.
- Phone/valuable chest pocket.
The garment is designed to be neat fitting and only requires a thin base layer next to the skin. These are new generation fabrics, so we need to reconsider how we dress for conditions. This requires no extra layering in wind or rain. If you want a looser fit or plan to wear more garments underneath, please size up.
“Im 34 waist and 42 chest and the XL was a Great fit”– Mark
If in-between sizes, size up as race fit. Designed for only a light base layer
|Actual garment measurements in cm laid flat
Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside each piece of clothing. Following these instructions will help make sure that your gear will last as long as possible. Careful washing and maintenance will ensure the highest performance from your Galibier products and extend their useful life span.
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm permanent press cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)
- Use a small amount of liquid or powder detergent, not other products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
Robert Houston (verified owner) –
First run out in the GT today. 10c but felt like 7 in the strong wind. Didn’t feel it at all on my torso and upper arms, collar sits nice and high so no issue there, in fact I had to unzip on climbs as I was too warm!! Hands were cold as I chose wrong gloves, but the body stayed perfectly warm throughout. Worn with just a thin SS base layer underneath, and teamed up with Galibiers Roubaix bib shorts, this is a fantastic garment.
I’m a 46” chest, 36” waist and the 3XL is spot on around shoulders and chest, bit flappy around the waist but I can love with that.
Excellent service as ever, speedy delivery.
A great addition to my growing Galibier collection!
John McLaughlin (verified owner) –
This is a lovely piece of kit. Fabrication is high quality, and it feels a bit like a lighter short sleeve version of the Mistral Foul Weather – which from me is outside indeed. I haven’t had a chance to wear it in anger just yet as am recovering from sickness, but I’m pretty confident it’ll perform. It’s a very similar fit to the Mistral (current version – older ones were slightly more relaxed) and similar to previous reviewer, I’m 34/36″ waist and the XL is spot on.
The 5 stars also go to Galibier’s brilliant customer service. My original order went awry in the post, and they sent a replacement straight away with no quibbles
GRAHAM STENNING (verified owner) –
Quick delivery. Landed today and wore it tonight for our club ride with the arm warmers. Brilliant bit of kit, windproof and warm. I’m 34/36″ waist depending how much I breath in and 42″ chest XL is perfect. Thanks Galibier