Our garment goal was to make warm beautiful. Ideal as a top garment over a jacket for Winter or in Spring and Autumn combined with a jersey. Our GrandTour range utilises thinner, high performance fabrics for both better weather protection and improved breathability using a ground breaking Pressure Weaving process before the DWR treatment is applied. The result is a malleable and dense fabric that has a fantastic range of movement and fit.
During harder efforts in your training the vest also features a highly breathable Zero fabric to the back to regulate temperature and improve the aerodynamic fit. If you find yourself needing to boost ventilation or access rear jersey pockets, the two-way zipper makes it remarkably easy. A tab also lets you zip up and down easily even when wearing thick gloves.
These advanced fabrics have laser finishing, so no hems or collar stitching are required, offering a sleek look and durable high performance. 3 articulated rear pockets and a secure chest valuables pocket will fit even a larger phone. 3M reflective trim on the shoulders and rear pockets will keep you visible in night time riding.
The Sky grey finish is designed to compliment both our GrandTour Sentinel and Grand Tour jacket.
The Intense Orange is stunning and highly visible.
- Windproof 2-WAY anti-stick zip.
- At least 2 metres of Pressure Weave fabric in each smooth garment.
- Articulated, seam free collar to gently wrap around the neck in every cycling position
- Rear pockets, with 3M reflective trim to increase visibility and Mesh drainage feature.
- Silicone waist band to keep the jacket locked in place.
- Double stitching throughout.
- Reflective 3M shoulder highlights.
- Phone/valuables chest pocket.
|Actual garment measurements
|front length from hsp
|back length from hsp
The garment is designed to be neat fitting and will stretch over a jersey or jacket next to the skin. These are new generation fabrics, so we need to reconsider how we dress for conditions. This requires no extra layering in wind or rain. If you want a looser fit or plan to wear more garments underneath, please size up.
“Im 34 waist and 42 chest and the XL was a Great fit” – Mark
If in-between sizes, size up as race fit. Designed for only a light base layer.
Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside each piece of clothing. Following these instructions will help make sure that your gear will last as long as possible. Careful washing and maintenance will ensure the highest performance from your Galibier products and extend their useful life span.
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm permanent press cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)
- Use a small amount of liquid or powder detergent, not other products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry.