A thermal, aero, foul weather jacket engineered for Autumn and Winter training in all weathers.
Our GrandTour jackets are light, warm and smooth. Our garment goal was to make warm beautiful. The latest high performance fabrics, offer weather protection when training and during high-intensity sessions throughout the cooler months and Winter. Our Fabric partner has created PressureWeave, a new highly malleable and dense fabric that has a fantastic range of movement and fit. And that crucial difference, breathability. The advanced materials have laser finishing, so no hems or collar stitching are required, offering a sleek look and durable high performance. 3 articulated rear pockets and a secure chest valuables pocket will fit even a larger phone.
A drop tail provides some welcome extra coverage on wet days, and a large reflective panel and 3M reflective stitching on the rear pockets and shoulders will help you stay seen even in low light. The jacket closes with a SBS® zipper.
During harder efforts, the back panels of highly breathable Zero fabric help regulate temperature and improve the aerodynamic fit.
Designed to be worn with a long sleeve base layer (6-16DegreesC) and partnered with a gilet when the cool air turns freezing (0 to 6 degreesC)
The Heather Purple finish is designed to compliment both our GrandTour Gloves and Grand Tour Gilet.
Intense Orange to warm the heart.
Independent Review by: www.road.cc →
- Windproof anti-stick zip.
- At least 2 metres of Pressure Weave fabric in each smooth garment.
- Articulated, seam free collar to gently wrap around the neck in every cycling position
- Rear pockets, with 3M reflective trim to increase visibility and Mesh drainage feature.
- Silicone waist band to keep the jacket locked in place.
- Double stitching throughout.
- Reflective 3M shoulder highlights.
- Phone/valuables chest pocket.
|Actual garment measurements||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|front length from hsp||53||55||57||59||62||65||68|
|back length from hsp||67||69||71||73||76||79||82|
The garment is designed to be neat fitting and only requires a thin base layer next to the skin. These are new generation fabrics, so we need to reconsider how we dress for conditions. This needs no extra layering in wind or rain. If you want a looser fit or plan to wear more garments underneath, please size up.
“Im 34 waist and 42 chest and the XL was a Great fit” – Mark
If in-between sizes, size up as race fit. Designed for only a light base layer.
Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside each piece of clothing. Following these instructions will help make sure that your gear will last as long as possible. Careful washing and maintenance will ensure the highest performance from your Galibier products and extend their useful life span.
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Close all zips and Velcro fasteners and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand or machine wash on a lukewarm permanent press cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)
- Use a small amount of liquid or powder detergent, not other products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang dry or dry flat. Do not tumble dry.