Stay protected with our Mistral base layer, engineered for those challenging weather days on your ride.
Stay Windproof: With a membrane integrated into its design, our base layer boasts windproof properties on the chest and shoulders, making it perfect for racing and training in unpredictable weather. It’s not just any wind that’s the enemy—it’s the chill-inducing north winds. For days when you aren’t donning a jacket, this base layer ensures that your body remains warm and protected.
Intelligent Design: We’ve incorporated a dual layer at the front to prevent sweat accumulation. The inner layer, right next to your skin, is made of a light, brushed fabric while the Active membrane layer sits on top. The sides feature Airmesh® panels to ensure optimal core ventilation and efficient moisture wicking. The back and arms utilize a perforated polyester fabric that regulates body heat throughout the year—wicking moisture in the summer and insulating in the winter.
Comfort First: All seams are designed with flatlock stitching to prevent chafing. The fit is snug, tailored to be longer at the back and slightly raised at the front, ensuring optimal fit while cycling.
Performance and Durability: Designed for skin contact, our base layers are odor-resistant with excellent moisture-wicking capabilities. They are tough, built for everyday wear and tear, and guarantee optimal thermoregulation. As the saying goes, “It’s all about the base, no wind, no trouble.”
- 100% Airmesh side panel
- 100% Polyester for back and arms
- 3-layer membrane 120 gram for the front face
- Airmesh® mesh side panels
- Ergonomic fit for maximum comfort
- Quick drying capabilities
- Superior moisture management
- 2.5-layer membrane on the front and shoulders
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach, dry clean, tumble dry, or iron
- Small (36″): Armpit to armpit: 50cm, Front: 55cm, Length of spine from top of collar: 67cm
- Medium (38″): Armpit to armpit: 54cm, Front: 58cm, Length of spine from top of collar: 71cm
- Large (40″): Armpit to armpit: 56cm, Front: 60cm, Length of spine from top of collar: 73cm
- X Large (42″): Armpit to armpit: 58cm, Front: 61cm, Length of spine from top of collar: 75cm