The goal of our Mistral garment range, is to keep the rider warm, regardless if it is cold, raining or driving wind. The Mistral Pro will give you complete body protection from the worst weather.
We aimed to make the ‘Pro’ also a versatile, Winter garment, to permit the rider to regulate their temperature as the conditions change.
We have offset the zip, to prevent zip overlapping zip bulk-and provide smooth venting .The dual layer front permits the rider to manage insulation levels in the saddle. When zipped down on climbs, the offset collar uses a hidden magnet system to sit flat and still. The outer membrane can be unzipped completely, when the body is working hardest- but the inner, insulating layer remains closed, preventing drafts or chills. The garment is close-fitting, thanks to an extremely tailored cut involving 26 pattern pieces, 11 separate components and five different textiles.
The main membrane material has a lightly brushed inner fabric, making it slightly warmer than the conventional Mistral Jacket and we have also added a waterproof, phone pocket in this Pro version.
The membrane fabric has been environmentally friendly DWR treated for better water shedding. Driving rain or strong north winds, your chest will be free from chills. The inner fabric face Lining is 57% recycled polyester as part of our continued steps towards more sustainable and environmentally friendly range.
- PFC free DWR coating to aid water resistance performance
- 9K 15K breathability Triple layer membrane (WP/VP)
- Windproof anti-stick zip.
- At least 3 meters of technical fabric in each jacket.
- A Pair of magnets to keep the outer shell secure when venting
- Articulated fleece collar gently wraps around the neck in every cycling position
- Rear pockets and cuff have 3M reflective trim to increase visibility.
- Full windshield double cuff.
- 3 high stretch rear pockets with Mesh drainage feature.
- Silicone waist band keeps the jacket locked in place.
- Double stitching throughout.
- Extra side, zipped security pocket
- Main: Three layers soft-shell windproof and waterproof Ultra fabric with 5 different supporting textiles.38% Recycled Polyester, 45% Cationic Polyester, 17% Elastane
- Inner fabric face Lining: QR 57% Recycled Polyester/43% Polyester, working towards more sustainable and environmentally friendly range.
The garment is designed to be neat fitting and only requires a thin base layer next to the skin. These are new generation fabrics, so we need to reconsider how we dress for conditions. This requires no extra layering in wind or rain. If you want a looser fit or plan to wear more garments underneath, please size up.
Chest size guide. If you would like a looser fit, please size up.
Actual Garment Sizes in CM
|front length zip||53||55||57||60||62|
|sleeve length from top of arm||68.5||70||71.5||73||74.5|
|back length from hsp||72||74||76||78||80|
Handwash or 30Degree machine wash and CLOSE the Velcro.
NikWax Softshell Sprayed when damp will maintain surface beading.