The tight knit of the materials presents an effective block to the wind on cool descents; but it is on hot days where this jersey shines, processing moisture and keeping you looking smooth. A full YKK zip, gives additional adaptability as the sun rises and the low profile collar adds to the hot weather focused design. The Newgrange jersey is finished in Cool grey with Teal arms and Beet matching back pockets.
Low Earth impact cycling kit , made responsibly. The Aer jerseys uses a dual fabric silicone waist gripper allows the jersey to be loaded up without it losing shape on the bike. Double stitched at stress areas and weighing in at less than 170grams (L).
The subtle designs on the back pocket are inspired by the megalithic art from 5000 year old stone carvings at Knowth, just South of Galibier towers.
- DUAL MATERIAL Compression band around waist
- Silicone gripper elastic
- Full-length YKK zipper
- Support stretch panels
- Athletic fit cut
- 3 rear pockets with reflective trim
- Zipped Security pocket
- Main fabric 100% recycled Polyamide
- Recycled YKK NATULON® zipper
- Pocket and waist band elastic Recycled Econyl
- Side mesh fabric is 75% recycled with 25 virgin Lycra mix.
- 40″ chest and 34 waist and XL is a good fit. Me.
- “I’m 39.5 chest and 32.5 waist and the large is ideal. If you were carrying a belly with 39.5 chest I would go xl.” – Karl
- “42 chest and 36 waist and I needed a XXL and love it” – Marcus kettle
- Mark in the store is 38 chest and 31 waist- and medium is ideal.
- “My 29 inch waist and 36inch chest fit the size small super well and is super aero” – Philip B.