At only 180 grams the NRRT jersey will keep you cool and protected all summer. The side panels are constructed from light, Italian Airmesh fabric with long sleeves using the latest material from Miit. The fabric creates a larger surface for the moisture to evaporate from. A full YKK zip, gives additional adaptability as the sun rises and the low profile collar adds to the hot weather focused design. The jersey features a deep, reinforced pocket structure, with silicone fabric on the top of the pockets to stop anything slipping out. 3M reflective strip below the pockets will keep you visible in low light. The jersey uses a dual fabric silicone waist gripper, allowing the jersey to be loaded up without it losing shape on the bike. Inspired perhaps by the La Vie Claire jersey and so by the paintings of Mondrian, but with our own colour palette and depth.
This is a very semi professional non UCI racing team (payment/rewards is available in the currency of fist bumps and clapping emoji).
Want to go PRO but don’t have the talent or the application? Just get the jersey and (the cap) – live the dream.
Peak when you want, train when you want and half wheel only your best friend.
- DUAL MATERIAL Compression band around waist
- Silicone gripper elastic
- Full-length YKK zipper
- Support stretch panels
- Athletic fit cut
- 3 rear pockets
- Polyester 65% Active mesh
- Elastane 10%
- DuPont Invista Lycra 25%
These are Italian made so please follow the sizing advice below:
- 40″ chest and 34 waist and XL is a good fit. Me.
- “I’m 39.5 chest and 32.5 waist and the large is ideal. If you were carrying a belly with 39.5 chest I would go xl.” Karl
- “42 chest and 36 waist and I needed a XXL and love it” – Marcus kettle
- Mark in the store is 38 chest and 31 waist- and medium is ideal.
- “My 29 inch waist and 36inch chest fit the size small super well and is super aero “ – Philip B.