- Palm ulnar nerve protection .
- Double stitching at ALL contact areas.
- Extended inner wrist shields in a crash and the leather thumb base offers hood riding comfort
- Dripping nose or brow sorted with our built in terry panel on back of thumb.
- 30 degree machine wash and air dry.
- Ergonomic Construction.
- Antibacterial treatment
Like all good mitts, they should be neat fitting, a loose glove will move around and cause abrasion. Measure right around your knuckle and compare to chart below. A good fitting mitt should be pulled off one finger at a time.
Tim Ranger –
I have the Peleton Noir mitts and they are my favourite cycling gloves, bar none. They are light, comfortable and feel good in most temperatures. My only complaint is that they are not entirely crash proof – but they did better than me!