A powerful membrane jersey bundle to keep you warm when riding in all conditions:
- Sentinel jersey £69
- Roubaix gloves £17
- Roubaix arm warmers £13.90
- Ardennes socks £6.90
With only a light base layer, you can ride with comfort. A jersey that lets you click in to your pedals under threatening clouds, without a worry. The technical material will block fierce north winds and keep you warm in long races or longer days.
“Unbelievable Foul weather Jersey. Had this on 2 days now with the rain and wind- who needs a rain coat #galibiervelo” @steviefitzy46
The material is now DWR treated before production, giving the material a lasting water shedding treatment. The goal of this jersey is to keep you warm while riding in ALL conditions and the latest Mistral does this seamlessly. The soft-shell is water resistant, but due to the superior body stretch of the material, the seams cannot be internally taped, so in a downpour, the rain will eventually get through. The magic of the Sentinel is that you will not get cold, being 100% windproof and with a breathable rating of over 10,000. But remember – It’s just a jersey.
- Light 9000/ 10000 Triple layer membrane (WP/VP) DWR treated
- Windproof anti-stick zip.
- At least 2 metres of technical fabric in each smooth.
- Articulated fleece collar to gently wrap around the neck in every cycling position
- Rear pockets, with 3M reflective trim to increase visibility.
- 3 high stretch rear pockets with Mesh drainage feature.
- Silicone waist band to keep the jacket locked in place.
- Double stitching throughout.
|Actual garment measurements||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|front length from hsp||53||55||57||59||62||65||68|
|back length from hsp||67||69||71||73||76||79||82|
The garment is designed to be neat fitting and only requires a thin base layer next to the skin. These are new generation fabrics, so we need to reconsider how we dress for conditions. This requires no extra layering in wind or rain. If you want a looser fit or plan to wear more garments underneath, please size up.
“Im 34 waist and 42 chest and the XL was a Great fit” – Mark
If in-between sizes, size up as race fit. Designed for only a light base layer.