Super light Winter gloves. Warmth with dexterity
Cold hands soon spoil a winter bike ride, but thanks to the advanced materials of these Mistral gloves you can power through icy winds and never feel any separation from bars or difficulty braking or gear selection. 3 layer construction and 100% windproof and at only 62 grams will fold into your pocket or bags when not needed.
Designed to be close fitting, the seams have also been positioned to avoid any pressure points, easing the strain on your hands. Microsuede fabric reinforced with 3 silicone prints create maximum grip when shifting and braking. Hardwearing and fully machine washable, and perfect for both on and off-road adventures. 3 colour options
- Padded PU suede palm
- Fleece-lined windproof fabric on the back of hands and fingers
- 3 point Silicone gripper on palm
- Stretch-neoprene cuff
- Only 62grams so will fold easy into your jacket pocket.
- Thermal Rating: 4/5, ideal for temperatures ranging from 2-12°C.
For those seeking protection in the harshest winter conditions, consider our Barrier Gloves.
- Inner: Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch membrane
- Outer: Nylon/Polyester for windproof protection
These are close fitting, so if in doubt, size up.