- Fully taped and heat sealed seams
- Expandable panels for cuffs and rear pockets
- Easy pull, (even in gloves) no snag, zip.
- Machine washable (30 degrees only)
- 3 reflective trim elements.
- Durable, as usual we stand over ALL our products.
- Material: Nylon 88% Elastane 12%
- PU film protects rear from road spray
- 15k / 14.5k
- Three-piece sleeves improve fit
- Elasticated hem and cuffs
- Collar lined with breathable mesh
- Light and compact – easily packed in its own bag
The garment is fitted, with limited stretch in the fabric. If you want a relaxed fit, or wish it to go over a winter jacket, we would advise to size up, from normal.
‘Im 32″ waist and 38″ chest and the medium is a super fit over a short sleeve jersey’ Mark.
“39.5 chest and 34 waist and large is on the button for me” Myles
“I am female size 8 and the XS is a great fit and fully waterproof” Claire V
|Chest||36 – 37in
(89 – 94cm)
|37 – 38in
(93 – 97.5cm)
|38 – 40in
(97.7 – 103cm)
|40 – 42in
(103 – 109cm)
|42 – 44in
(109 – 113cm)
John (verified owner) –
I bought a Tempest pro just before I went on holiday to Tenerife and brought it along with me, over there I used it 3 times, the first 2 were coming down off Teide, both times it was dry but extremely cold, 8c the first day and 3c the next. while I’d rather have had my Mistral or Mistral pro the Tempest did a great job keeping the wind chill at bay on what is a very long descent with no real area to pedal to warm up. The 3rd time I had to use it was on the TF28 coming back towards Granidilla, it was 13c and showery, the jacket kept me warm and dry with just a baselayer and short sleeved jersey on and no overheating on the climbing sections. I’m delighted with it, it’ll be in my pocket a lot of times over the Spring/Summer/Autumn. I sized up one from my usual L in Mistral, just so I can use it over layers. A great piece of kit once again from Galibier.