- Black Tee: 50% Merino wool – 50% Recycled Polyester
- Army Green: 80% Merino wool – 20% Recycled Nylon
- Navy : 50% Merino wool – 50% Recycled Polyester
- An articulated pattern that works both on and off the bike
- Merino wool/polyester blend, stays warm but has a dry feel
- Crew neck
Washing wool is easy. Wool is naturally stain resistant, odour resistant and also crease resistant, so actually requires less washing. This means that caring for wool is both easy and gentle on the planet. But when it is time to wash wool clothes, you can either wash them in a washing machine, or hand wash with ease.
How to wash wool in a washing machine
Can I wash wool in a washing machine? The answer is yes… with care.
- Wool garments should be washed on the wool setting (usually gentle action at 30°C). If your washing machine does not have a wool cycle, use the cold water wash or wash cycle for delicates.
- Use a neutral, mild detergent that is preferably Woolmark recommended (look for the Woolmark symbol on the packet).
- It is recommended that garments are flat dried after washing.