To honour the greatest champions by reimagining century old cycling jerseys made with an evolution of their woollen garments. Designed with the history and passion of our wonderful sport, our Époque jerseys are made with the same production techniques: warp knitting technology on traditional 12 gauge machines, and each garment is embroidered and crafted with style.
We have used a modern, technical Sport wool (50% extrafine wool/50% Polyester) to give all the natural qualities of wool with faster drying and easier care. This jersey pays tribute to the heroes of cycling 90 years ago, riding 400km stages with only their determination to carry them to the line. Not only the feeling, but the craftsmanship of these past days are revived in the 12 gauge construction of these jerseys.
We have chosen a long half arm and dropped tail to make it function while cycling and a relaxed, but tailored fit to make it a function off the bike also.
Perfect with jeans or your best shorts. Can be worn to weddings with a smooth smile and you will be the best dressed there.
- Green: British racing green with a red sprint stripe.
- Grey: Burgundy Shoulders with Grey and Navy Torso.
Tech Features :
- Sport Wool 180 gram. 50% Wool 50% Polyester
- Relax cut ergonomic collar
- Recycled buttons
- Three reinforced cargo pockets
- Rear zipper pocket
- Silicon waist gripper
- Full hand finished stitching
- Naturally Antibacterial and fast wicking
SportWool is an amazing fabric but still a natural based fabric. To keep your jersey in tip top condition and retain its anti-odour properties there are a few simple things you can do.
- Ideally hand wash in lukewarm water; do not bleach; do not dry clean; mild iron; do not tumble dry.
- If you must machine Wash, @ 30C on a brief washing cycle without heavy garments included.
- Use Non Biological Detergent
- Line dry
- Check the Detergent is suitable for wool
Things to Avoid:
- Avoid Biological Detergent
- Avoid Detergent with enzymes
- Avoid Fabric Softeners
Garment is easy, loose fit. If you want a closer fit, size down.
“I’m 39 chest and 33 waist and tried a large and it felt big, but I am used to aero racing jerseys. Settled on a medium and am delighted with it.”
Actual production sizes Below. The fabric as plenty of stretch.